Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help her out guys/gals...

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by NoSmog73, Nov 5, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok I need to get the word out that Shewheeler needs more votes to win this honor of the month so here goes...

1.It may look like she is in the lead but,no no no here is why..Now here are the specifics.....
    Next to some of the candidates' names, you will find a number in parantheses. These numbers reflect the number of nominations the candidate received, therefore each vote will be factored with the nominations. So if Candidate A received 4 nominations, one vote for that candidate equals 4 votes. Got it?
    Also, a description will be included about the nominations factor(s) to assist you in your voting.

Ok with that said I really would like to see her recive this award after the above mentioned person has caused our prez of the nor cal dawgs much hardache and confusion /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifon her front fenders and trimming them and all the misc. " /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifthings /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif" that went with the fenders...You know like this..DAN-I think you should trim them when they are off the truck and I am smoothing them up and painting them now. Shewheeler-No I dont want to trim them, Dan-ok.

Awhile later after they are on the truck...Phone rings and here goes..DAN-You wnat me to do what....Now..ok..Then dan proceeds to trim them while on the truck..and the mis adventures with putting an antenna in too...lol

So I really would like to see this person get this award..Can you help her out... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And last but not very least here is the link so you may show her that we all care and want good things for her..lol...

Voting place to help out a member....