Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help! I have to go to texas for a week

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 91gmcjimmyCH_IL, May 14, 2002.

1. 91gmcjimmyCH_IL

91gmcjimmyCH_IL 1/2 ton status

Now I don't have any problem with going to texas for a week but I do have a problem with spending it with my lame cousins and my grandma. I love em to death but about 8 hours is about all I can stand within one week. I was looking for something to do in San Antonio. I will be there on the 30th and will stay there for a week in hell. I am eited to go to texas I have never been but I will be stuck in a house with my releatives. anybody want to do something in that time. Whatever even if it's just getting together for a half hour and having a bear it would be a great break from playing gin with my grandma. I bet threre is a lot of k5'ers in texas but I really don't know. any suggestions for fun?

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Bring a .22 and shoot the bugs when you get bored./forums/images/icons/smile.gif They have Jurassic sized insects there...

I dunno if any members are close to San Antonio but the TX people I did meet were all great!

Rene