Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!!! i need to know military vehicle history from WWII to today. by tom.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 88jimmyoungowner, Apr 10, 2003.

1. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

i need history of all vehicles used for military pourposes from world war two to today. i need web sites and not just people telling me stuff on the board. this for a history paper. thanks

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Nothin like waiting until the last minute to do a project! Ahh, memories... Except when I was in school we didn't have the internet to bail us out, we had to go to the library and try to find enough books to do the project before the library closed. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Go to a search engine and enter "military vehicle", and you will get more than you need.

John

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i need history of all vehicles used for military pourposes from world war two to today. i need web sites and not just people telling me stuff on the board. this for a history paper. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'm happy to help out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Here is a list of websites that can provide you with some assistance with your dilema:

Pictoral History of Military Trucks: 1940 - 1999

Military Jeep Reference Guide

History of Track Driven Vehicles

Tanks, Self-Propelled Howitzers and Other Big Guns

Here is what your paper should look like:

All vehicles used for military
    purposes from WWII to today had
    wheels, tracks or some other
    method of moving.

The End

bibliography:

CK5 Message Forum

Good luck with your assignment!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Goober, you are MEAN! Hilarious, but mean! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't help it.

Whenever I see <font color="blue"> 88jimmyoungowner</font> post something I recall THIS post.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: HELP!!! i need to know military vehicle history from WWII to today. by

[ QUOTE ]
    i need web sites and not just people telling me stuff on the board. this for a history paper. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Well heck. I'm sure that some of us would give ya some personal insights on our experiences, but since ya want to be a rudea** and all, maybe ya ought to learn how to use the search feature of Yahoo instead of some internet message board. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

9. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

www.Google.com is a great search engine Im sure you would find everything you need.