Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help identifying TRW piston part #

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ryan B., Apr 27, 2003.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

TRW Sealed Power #2244P .030" over pistons.

Got these old pistons from my old engine, i'm trying to track down some info behind these pistons as far as what compression ratio they should be with 76cc heads vs. 60cc heads.
    Trying to figure out what CR my old engine was at with 60cc's and these pistons.

I've done searches but all i can come up with is nhra rulebooks saying these pistons are allowed for stock replacement.. can't find any info behind these... even called summit and jegs and they're no help. Must be an OLD part #.
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

i have some trw catalogs. I checked in the piston section and i don't even see that #!! I have a 2244f which is listed as a O.E. performance Ford 427 piston????
    uhhhhhh. you got me! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif : /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Try going to Sealed Power website, I just did the same thing last week that you are doing now (but my part number was different). I did find what I was looking for though. I'd post a link, but I'm a (computer) retard.