Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BurbLover, Feb 26, 2003.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

My wife ran over my mailbox & I need a cutoff saw with a concrete blade to cut a few slices in the sidewalk & put up a new one, where it won't get run over!! Anyway, is there anyone in or near Colorado Springs that has one of these that I could use for like 15 minutes? I only need to do like two cuts. Thanks.
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

How deep do you need to cut down...I've got a old circular saw with a masonary blade that I use fot the likes, that will get you 3" or so...If you gots to go deeper, I got a hammer drill with all kinds of masonary bits....my # is 328-9287...I'd be happy to help...
    Dave

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

You da man!! I will assume by no area code that you live in C/S, not just somewhere lost in America. Anyway, I'll give you a call Thursday & maybe we can set something up. By the way, a standard circular saw will go 2 3/8" with a new blade. Maybe we can cut as deep as possible, then hammer dril it out.

Nothin' like a CK5er helping another CK5er out!!

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif