Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help in the Plano area (Ne'mind, found it)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by LittlePig, Sep 5, 2003.

1. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

Help in the Plano area (Ne\'mind, found it)

When you're driving down the road, and see a nice k5, set up more or less just the way you want one, for sale, going the other way, and you can't read the phone number on the small sign he has taped in the window, and by the time you get turned around to run him down, he's gone.

So, if you own the 4"-lifted white blazer with the black-primered cowl-intake hood in the west Plano, Texas, area, or you know where this guy lives, let me know. I saw him driving east on Plano parkway at about 7:10am this morning, and he made a left turn onto International parkway, where the Ferrari dealer is before disappearing. I plan to get to that intersection a bit early on Monday, and wait to see if that is his regular commute route, but I don't want to take chances. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

Re: Help in the Plano area

Well, I staked out the intersection where I saw the truck on Fri, and no dice. I'll try it again the rest of this week. In the meantime, if anyone in the North Dallas area has seen this truck, I'd appreciate a location, or if you can get close enough, the phone number on the "For Sale" sign.

Again, the truck looks to be a 73-79, with a black-primered Cowl intake hood, black-primered front fenders, lifted about 4", has an axle truss on the front axle, rest of the truck is white. Any help would be appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

Re: Help in the Plano area

Ne'mind. Dumbass me just automatically ass-u-me-d it was a Chebby, not a GMC. I found it advertised. Now to scrape the cash he wants.