Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!!!! Info needed......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Donna, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

About this time last year I purchased a cloth dash pad cover for Wayne to put in his truck with out having to actually rip out the old one. It covered all the cracks and actually looked nice. Anyway......I need one now for my truck. And stealing Wayne's is out of the question because his is personalized with the words "MY GMC" . And since mine is a Blazer...I don't think that would look very good. Does anybody remember who the person was that was selling them? The person had them listed here and on ebay. Any /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif would be appreciated.

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

This is at JC Whitney
    Click

I priced out a DashMat for my '90, in silver with a Chevy truck logo and it came to $62.95. Hope that helps!

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Damn! You got raped for $62.95 for that Dash Mat!!!

I paid somewhere around $40 for my Dash Mat. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Ouch! Well that is ok, I was just pricing it. Gray doesn't go with my truck and my dash has not one crack in it! Wow - there *is* something good about my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif