Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help make memories....

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chevy409, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Chevy409

Chevy409 Registered Member

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I was last on but I'm ready to get the addiction back Springs coming and with the fairly decent winter we're having (least in my area) I can only imagine the amount of mud I'm going to be graced with... I can't wait!!! Just installed a winch the other day and am getting psyched to take my date to the prom in the ol' 72 (not sure how she'll like the eight inches of lift in a dress but hey, it'll be worth it). Anyway, I've decided that my turd-cutter 33's just aint gonna do and I'm in search of some 36x12.50x15's... This is senior year and I've got half the school looking at me to not only bring 'em wheeling but to pull them out when they get suck... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

edited your post because you cant post parts wanted in this forum thats what the parts wanted forum is for /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Chevy409

Chevy409 Registered Member

Whoops, hey, sorry about that /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

no problem /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif good to see you back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif