Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help me choose a girl to focus on...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Apr 10, 2005.

?

which girl should I focus my time on

1. Amanda

67.9%
  2. nichole

1.9%
  3. rachell

9.4%
  4. Deva

39.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ok, I have been going on dates for a while, and to be frank..its getting ruff on my mind and my wallet, so I want to just choose one girl to focus on, all of the girls mentioned have already showed an interest, and they all have feelings on some level or another,

so now that I "think" I want a relationship, I need to just focus on one of them, before any assumtions are made and **** hits the fan,

ok, brief desciptions, with down falls and high lights..

Amanda 19 years old

oK, great attitude, pretty long blond hair, she is my best friends cousin, old fashion and kind of sheltered thanks to her family. Her family are an awsome bunch though and I have been around them for about 5 years, but I am talking to her more and more, she has great views on things, she is very dedicated to school, and she likes the symphony and art'sy fartsy stuff. She has never dated, or even been on a date, she's not too girly though, likes camping and out doors stuff and she grew up around Fords/mustangs and racing. Her dad has a very well off shop that builds sand rails, we can talk on the phone for hours and hours and still have more to say, and to see her its a 60 mile round trip "my car gets 30 mpgs" She has a full schedule, work, plays, and school, but her weekends are wide open and she is also very churchy and a strong christian. She does not drink ect, and she has a beautiful smile, shes 5'8 , thin and vibrant, and very talkative, she likes my truck too. She is marraige material or relationship material for sure, real valued.

Nichole 18 years old

I meet her a while ago, but I just talked to her as a friend, foe the last month or so we have started hanging out alot more, she is very spunky, sexy, cute but has acne, but it does not affect her over all apearance. She is a thin girl, but in a sexy way. Shes hot and she knows it though, she is into water sports and auto events, but she does not have any interest in being in a 4x4 when I am in the rocks, she is kind of girly, and she doesnt like being dirty or around bugs, and there is alot of stuff she doesnt like. She likes me and she has let me know it, but she is not very exspress full and treats me like just one of her friends, after all the hanging out, I just finally kissed her..I dont know why I waited so long???? I feel like I may give up on her sence she gives no feed back in an emotional sence. She is not a church goer, shes an only child, and a little spoiled but her parents are by no means rich. She goes to college, pulles strait a's, she does not work, she drives a 2003 chevy 4x4 4 door with the 6.0 motor, weld rims and a sexy blue color :cool1: But, she knows she hot stuff, and she'l even say it. I love hanging around her and her friends are awsome and have welcomed me into their little group. She lives 2 miles away and is always up, but she sleeps in real late and she is cranky in the morning. She does not seem to want a relationship, and she has also never had one.

Rachell 20 years old

shes cool, wild, talkative, real laid back, drinks, partys and maybe drugs I think, she pays alot of attention to me, calls all the time. I met her way over a year ago at the desert while 4 wheeling, but I payed her no attention since I had a girl friend at the time, she ran into me a month ago, we have gone out to lunch, slept at her place a few times, but nothing happend nor did I try. Shes cute, nice meaty/mucle type body, but not eccess, she can chug a beer like no girl I have ever seen, she got short blond hair and she dies it all the time, she also drives a 2000 ford f-150, lifted and rolling on 38 inch super swamper thornbirds..her truck and apartment is funded by grandpa, she also babysits her nephew all the time. She is a serious party girl, and the drug thing bugs me since I have no interest in that. She likes wheeling and is down to go anytime, her dad has a rail, they have quads and she has been rock crawling all over the U.S. with her dad and ther Jeep with chevy drivetrain. And she loves my freaking truck.

Deva 20 years old

I meet her years ago, broke two of her friends hearts and we run into each other from time to time. She was my best friends "first" so thats a little weird, she lives 20 minutes away, but works right down the street, she doesnt smoke or do drugs and drinking is only a social deal with her, she has a cute dancer body, she 5'3 long brown hair and she is just so positive and all smiles all the time. She is real worried though, and she has had her heart broke a number of times. She likes wheeling alot, enjoys hanging out with the guys, loves going out and relaxing, she also likes to go dancing and she is very affectionate and she is into romantic stuff and meaning full things. She also is not afraid to get dirty, and she is down for camping, 4 wheeling or what ever comes up. Besides her heart being broke in the past, she is relationship material.

there is also sara, and courtney, but I just met them and have not got tons of info thus far, so no worries, just conversation I guess.

2. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I like door number one and door number four...

3. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

If I help ya choose.. do I get to pick one of the other 3? Maybe you'll even put in a good word for me?

:thumb:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Eh two and three have thier faults, one sounds introverted.....

BUT

Go with your heart

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Go with which ever one makes your heart beat fastest when you're hangin with them.

6. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

empty your pm box some

Harley

7. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I voted for Deva, she sounds like the best choice. Likes wheeling, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink excessively (this is good so you don't have to worry about her getting drunk and banging some other dude at a party or something), plus you said she is an affectionate woman. My wife is very affectionate, I like a woman like that.

One thing is for sure is you don't want them to become a CK5 member and find this post a year down in the relationship :grin:

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Honestly, I can't even name 6 single chicks I talk to on a monthly basis, let alone hang out with. I think have 4 names in your head is a sign you are lonely, and just need somebody to care about. I think you need to step back, take a look at it all and decide who makes you happiest just to hear from.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Nichole isnt doing real well here... although she should be doing better than Rachell.

Amanda and Deva both sound like decent choices.

oh yeah, WHERES THE DAMN PICS!

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

and what about this chick? [​IMG]

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Two is a possible lesbian and spoiled brat.

Three is psycho, but can probably rip ya up in bed.

Four maybe.

One more than likely.

But all are immature and haven't had important life experiences, so do what you must; but once the heart is broken, don't come whining to us; we'll just tell ya to empty the account and go down to the nudie bar.

12. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

you are way too young to be serious.... enjoy them all

absent that... go for the one that wont lie to you and wont screw you over....nuf said

13. supersize75k5

thats taylor....she's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! IN A CERTAIN WAY...shes a ballet dancer...and its AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! did I say she was awsome!!!!!!!!! at something???? hehehe :grin:

but she is way to busy for me or a relationship and she is always traveling,

right now I am on the phone with nicole, she called me and is all of a sudden really being talkative to me,

weird.... but she is gaining points back, she just asked me to go with her to the dimond backs baseball game, tuesday night...her dads work big wigs will be there and its in the company's box.

as for amanda I have a date with her this comming weekend, so I will see were that goes, :D

rachell just called me, shes drunk and wants me to come party...lol...nooooo!

14. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Aw the single life........for some reason I don't remember mine being that exciting???? :( :grin:

15. supersize75k5

[​IMG]

16. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

things to remember :deal:

Women don't get no smaller with age only bigger :shocked:

See what the rest of the family is like so you know what they will be like in the years to come :eek: :pimp1: :screwy:

what kind of lifestyle they are use to and that you can support it :what:

just a couple thoughts :grin:

17. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I couldn't agree more. And also, like Bubba said - go down to the nudie bar. :D

18. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you SURE none of them will find this post??? :blush: You're a dead man if they do....

My guess is that you're about as young as these girls are, and you're not trying to get married or into a serious relationship....maybe just something a little more serious than what you have now???

Regardless girls 2 & 3 both sound like trouble (unless you want a "hit and run" type deal) Girls 1 & 4 sound a lot better......with #1 and #4 sounding like a "keeper" type girl if that's what your objective is. Most guys learn early on that the "wild girls" are fun to date and party with for a while, but if they don't get along with your friends and/or family and they don't have similar hobbies...it's not going to last. Oh yes, and if you think K5s are expensive.....try to keep a wild-child entertained for an extended period of time!!! :blush:

If you don't really have the time or interest in a full-on relationship, you might be better to find a girl who's also pretty busy so that there are no false expectations about how much time you can each dedicate to each other...?

Either way....you're young and living a life that all the older guys are envious of..... ("Help, I've got four girls after me!") don't go screwing it up for us by getting married or something!!! :D

19. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Bubba and Cam nailed the issues, both of their suggestions are spot on IMO.

My 2 cents: I like 4 and the only downside will be insecurity issues until she trusts you.

Remember these 4 girls just happen to be the 4 you know now though, wait until your late twenties to start thinking about marriage. There will be plenty more you meet & like along the way.

You need some more experience as well kiddo. :D

20. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I would stay far away from any that do drugs and God knows what else. Forget that crap.

mike