Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELp me decide on suspension

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by pplblazerdude, Nov 22, 2002.

1. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Im 15 Years old and have a 88 fullsize blazer with a 350 tbi and thas about all i know and am looking to get a lift kit that is about 2 1/2 inch and was need help on which ones are good and wont cost alot cause im limited on my money if anyone can help me please tell me.

2. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

find some used ones for cheap in the for sale forum. Also post one in the wanted forum for them. You problably don't need a brand new on b/c I bet after a couple years at the most, you'll want something a little bigger. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

BTW - Make sure to fill out your profile b/c you'll hear it from the other folks on CK5.
    One guy even has it as his signature so watch out...

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I know what it's like not having alot of money. What I recomend is to open up a savings account just for the parts you want. It SUCKS having to wait, but it's worth it in the end !!!!!! I'm saving up for the Springer Suspension for the rear of my Blazer. I've already got my 3/4 Ton axles sitting infront of my shed. I've also gotta save up for the large tires-n-wheels. It is worth saving up for instead of buying a small lift, then saving up to buy a bigger one. For now you could just do a body lift. Lot cheaper then a suspension lift. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif