Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help me find one of these...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryan22re, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Only different. I need an eight channel digital display that has at least 8 inputs. I need to run it off of ~12v. It has to accept k-type thermocouples, as that it's intended use. I have one like this already: http://www.doric-vas.com/500.htm But it is only available to 6 channels and is powered by 115/230. I'd also like it to cost less than $500. I can't seem to find what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

TC-3 12-channel EGT/CHT Thermocouple Monitoring System
    The TC-3 is a 12 Channel EGT/CHT display unit. Features include an easy to understand bargraph readout of all channels. EGT and CHT channels are configurable from 4 to 12 channels. Scanning mode or highest CHT/EGT digital readout available. Peak temperature per channel is indicated by solid lines above bargraphs, An external alarm output is available that could be used to switch a visual alarm indicator such as a lamp. Probe types can be configured for standard thermocouples, J or K types.

This is the last EGT/CHT monitoring system you will ever need.

[​IMG]

Only thing I could find that was within any reason on price. Average price for a decent display was around $1200 for anything more than 7measuring channels. This one is only $265.