Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help me find this K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BLZN4FN, Jul 13, 2006.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Ok all it's in a 4wheeler or four wheel mag in the last 3 years I think. It's a red K5 with the ft fenders have been cut just below the main body line the owner put tube kinda like a tube/flat fender look. I'm hoping this rings a bell with some one out there if you can post a pic of the truck or tell me what year/mo it was a feature rig:D

2. evo

evo Registered Member

i think i know which one you are talking about, i think its covered with painted diamond plate. i saw it in moab a couple years ago, right before it was in the mag. it was in petersons, i think??

3. 5280k5

5280k5 1/2 ton status

Hey Bo, it's august 2003Pterson's 4 wheel. I got it right in front of me as we speak. If you want to borrow the mag sometime let me know, like maybe when i come to get that coke machine finally;) . I never throw away any of my magazines for this very reason!

4. pin_it_to_win_it

pin_it_to_win_it Registered Member

i found two red blazers in the mags i have one is a '73 with a '90 front clip and fill cage in petersons may04, the other is a '83 with a small cage and some crazy lookin coil-spring body mounts. in four wheeler august05

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

That would be cool thanks:D