Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help me get back at my neighbor!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skratch, Dec 20, 2003.

1. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

My jacka$$ neighbor keeps taking his dog out to piss on my truck and my van, every freaking day!

I've confronted him about it a few times and this last time it was evident what was going on because of the foot prints in the snow. Foot prints from his house straight to the rear tires on my Burb then to the front then right over to my wifes van both front tires and then back to his house. No trees or anyother place, just my vehicles! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

And it's not just him, it's his juvenile delinquent son too. I've had words with his son before, and the little $hit hit me, but since he's only 15 I don't dare flatten his punk a$$./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I've thought about getting a 22 and shooting the dog while it's outside from my window or something, but I don't want to go to jail because my pot head neighbor is an idiot.

Give me some ideas for getting this jerk back. It's an apartment complex with small lots behind each bulding and he's got two POS ricers (old old toyota and old honda) spends all his money on pot and gets threatened with eviction at least once a year.
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

either go to the ghetto and buy a fighting pit and let it out next time u see the dog or put a tire on the ricer, or freeze some shaving cream and wait till he doesnt lock or leaves a sunroof down and then cut the can off the cream and put like 3 cans of it in his car. It will thaw out and FILL the inside of the car with shaving cream. Bologne on the paint peals it off when it is removed. HMMM super glue in the door locks or just a plain old rock through the windshield. Or everytime u see his dog piss on ur truck u could piss on his.

Nick

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Why don't you start pissing and $hitting in his yard... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Take some hamburger and make a big meat ball and pack the middle full of ex-lax and put it out in the yard. the dog will find it and eat it. hopfully it will sh!t all over the inside of his house.......

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Take some hamburger and make a big meat ball and pack the middle full of ex-lax and put it out in the yard. the dog will find it and eat it. hopfully it will sh!t all over the inside of his house.......

[/ QUOTE ]
    sounds like a plan to me. or set up a camera and catch the guy in the act.

6. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Just put a couple of bowls full of antifreeze by your tires.
    The dog will solve the problem for ya'. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

It's not the dogs fault. Get back at the owner.... Not the dog... Call animal control. They will get the job done for you...

8. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Kick his ass Seabass!!

9. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And it's not just him, it's his juvenile delinquent son too. I've had words with his son before, and the little $hit hit me, but since he's only 15 I don't dare flatten his punk a$$./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] make sure and have a camera rolling next time you confront his punk ass kid. that way, when he hits you, you have legal proof of self defense when you lay him out flat. ( don't get excessive; one hit should do it...)

piss in an orange juice can, put it on your back porch, and let it freeze... peel the cardboard off the cylinder, and either lob it through a window, or find a creative place to leave it for the spring/summer thaw.

another fun one that'll prevent him from ever selling his car: smear dog crap down his vent systems intakes at the front of the windshield. ( can of piss will do the same, but can be washed out a little easier, although in a great enough volume, it'll infiltrate the interior ventalation systems, and never go away)

I was going to say antifreeze for the dog, but that's kinda a round about way of taking care of the larger problem at hand. any particular reason you can think of that this lowlife has his dog pissing on your truck?

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

walk right up to his front door and piss on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Set up a couple of super bright spotlights with motion detectors aimed at the cars. Everytime he comes around the lights will come on and 'put him in the spotlight'. You could take it a step further and add a very conspicuous camera too...

I think he is doing it partially because he thinks nobody sees him doing it.

You could also soak the tires and area around the tires with ammonia. The dog ain't gonna like tha smell and prolly won't want anything to do with pissing there anymore. As it is right now he is repeatedly marking his territory...

Rene

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Get pic's of the act, and go to the management. He sounds like a bad neighbor, get ride of him.

13. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd go to the local teen hangout and solicit one of them to clean this punks clock for a 12 pack of beer, Most teens would go for it, I'm telling you this cause I've seen it happen.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

When were you in Kansas to see me do that?

15. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Do you have a dog? If so, start scooping up the crap and dump it in his yard, preferrably in his path towards you vehicles.
    Any chance you are parking in front of his house? My bro in laws neighbors and f###ed in the head and do stupid stuff like that too

16. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

bear trap in the snow.
    if he is on your property doing it then it is trespassing if you have talked to him about it. if you put up a sign one week then the bear trap the next week then he cant sue for it cutting his leg off or killing the dog.
    Grant

17. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ya know... you could just call the cops /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Put a pan of radiator fluid by your tires and the dog might drink from it. And if anything you can just say you were changing your fluids earlier /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm sure glad I live out in the country. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I would just shot the dog and be done with it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

20. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    bear trap in the snow.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif