Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP me HELP a brother out. 4.3 TBI ???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Feb 15, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Apr 4, 2000
    I have a 89 S10 blazer I am trying to pull the TBI computer and harness out of. This is for Wayne (gettysburg Pa) for a heep project. I am trying to pull harness out complete, but GM was kind enough to put the Interior part of the harness bundled in with the main harness. What else do i need to pull out from inside?? I took the main harness apart and untangled most of the wires from the computer to the ALDL connecter.(under dash) There are still 2 wires that go back into the main harness. A black( ground for self diag??) and a tan/white stripe(to the Ck engine light??) Thats all that i see from the inside. Does this sound right?? I do have the complete dash out of my way!! THANK GOD!!

I have until tomarrow afternoon to complete my task before my brother in law scraps it. I need to make sure i get everything Wayne will need. I don't think the engine harness will be a problem. But let me know what you think.