Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help me out here folks,are these homebased bussinesses scams? someone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 13, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

and i dont mean prostitution, like fumes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i need to think of something to do from home because soon daycare will be emminent and with 4, YES I FAWKIN SAID FOUR, kids it would be pointless to work with that daycare expense /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    so i get 9,000,000,000,000 emails a week about working at home, are these a sham? I have read a few of them and Most just ramble from link to link and occasionally offer a place to enter a credit card # /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif so help me out here folks, whats something you know is real???????????

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

If you have four kids already you might as well start a home day-care center. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

If you're a good salesman, try selling things like CUTCO knives. I'm not sure how good the pay is but it's better than nothing. Maybe buy and sell real-estate. It would be a hefty start up cost, but if you're inclined to do some hard work fixing up houses, there can be money in it.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    If you have four kids already you might as well start a home day-care center.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJust drop em off at the Fumescare central, located near you, we have several activities to keep the kids entertained...Theres, "try to drink Fumes under the table", and "where is his truck, did he fly down again" I have introduced a new one too, it's called, "don't listen to Daddy because Mommy says he's wrong all the time..."But this is only funny if Mommy works from home... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    If you have four kids already you might as well start a home day-care center. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ok, Steve made a funny, but no /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I dont want anyone else's kids mine are enough to handle /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Cutco knives? where the hell did that come from? as far as sales goes i could sell ice to an eskimo but there isnt squat for jobs here right now and i hate mine /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    i could sell ice to an eskimo

[/ QUOTE ] It's not about selling, it's about turning sh!t into icecream.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

My Opinion... They are all scams...

How's that?

8. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Larry - tell us how you REALLY feel - don't hold back ... let's have it! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

Hey landsmasher,
    Thanks Larry, now there's a real man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I've got four kids too... and I DO somewhat believe what landsmasher said is correct. While its really not called for in this thread - he has a point... somewhat.

I've got this completely DISFUNCTIONAL "family" across the street from my house. They leave their 7 and 12 yr old kids there CONSTANTLY by themselves. The 7yr old kid has been known to blurt out obsenities at my wife and even myself! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif (I'd love to thump that fawkchop of a kid) But then I realize its not his fault, but really his parents (or lack thereof) fault. He has ZERO guidance in his life, and nothing but a drunken-wife-beater, and a bruised-up-mother-who-is-never-there to look up to. I really feel sorry for him, and his sister.

Anywho... I am assisting in hi-jacking this thread now... but just two more comments.

ALL FOUR KIDS ARE MINE. I've been HAPPILY married for nearly 8 years now, and I do support my family off just my income while my wife stays home with my four great kids. Don't mess with my family... its the one thing I will get real heated over REAL FAST. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So, my hat is off to you Rob in your pursuit to keep your kids out of the daycare system. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

-Dan

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and if my nuts needed to be cut like the cord to your keyboard, Id cut em

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it's wireless? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Cutco knives? where the hell did that come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of Cutco knives? I had a friend and a cousin both who sold them to make money over the summer and they did OK. It's not going to get you rich, but it was an idea.

13. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Be leary of anything that you have to pay money out to sell. If they require you to buy a starter kit, get out! I think http://tommartino.com/" target="_blank">Tom Martino</a> keeps track of most of the scams or might be able to warn you if they are a scam. Also, check with the BBB before you jump into any of the home based business.

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I edited my answer to you Rob. Hope you like it better. Sorry to spew on ya like that.

15. uglychevyZZ4

Ok maybe I better reexplain, i mean the ones like home accounting or bookkeeping or billing that pay you to do it online?????? i didnt maen selling wajamiya toys /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif