Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP ME PLEASE<<<<<

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudrunner78, Jul 17, 2003.

1. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

ok guys and gals I need some help I just returned home from the gulf war (plus a stint in africa been gone since sept) to find my wife has left me for another soldier, oh yeah I am in the army, took my 2000 dodge ram, all my furniture, 30k dollars, the lawn more my three year old brandon, and left a bunch of unpaid bills. this is killing me I want so badly to have my wife back, but don't know how to do it, I put her threw some rough times but the war made me want to change. I am going nuts have been going crazy, I need some help and who better than the loyal CK5 members advice is all I want thanks again guys. SSG Jesse Robinson

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the words [I love Jeeps] [I love Jeeps] and bitch come to mind.

I think it calls for legal action. There a child involved so you can get child services into it to I think. something needs to be done. I guess I can say..welcome home /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Jeremy

3. mudrunner78

I have no money and the lawyers want 3500 up front, and no jag will not do a divorce, maybe I could drive the truck thru the huse oh wait its not finished yet. Jesse

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There a child involved so you can get child services into it to I think.

-Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless the child is being neglected or abused, they won't do anything. Unless you are referring to a family court thing. Then yes, they will help if he is financially needy for it. I always say take the help if offered in cases like these, out of it saves so much money that can be directed else where.

My advice on this situation with Jesse's wife is simply this.... call her up, and ask her to meet with you. Have an upfront honest discussion. You may be able to work things out with a lot of hard work. You might not be able too. As much as it sucks, don't get pissed about it, or try the get even route for yours child's benefit. Do what is best for your child. Things can be replaced. Sure it's hard, but they are just things, and there are things more important in life. I have a feeling if you and your wife talk, and are open, things could go well. At the very least if you realize you can't be together, you can still remain at least on decent terms.... good luck to you....

5. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    I have no money and the lawyers want 3500 up front, and no jag will not do a divorce, maybe I could drive the truck thru the huse oh wait its not finished yet. Jesse

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you live should have a family court. If so, then they should be able to provide with either free or low cost legal aide. Whatever you do, keep your cool, and work through things with a level head. You will only do yourself a favor by this. The worse someone gets, the worse it can be for them in court if it comes to that.

6. mudrunner78

weve had a disscussion of course I begged her to come back she says shes happy with her life now we are being civil with my boy brandon(well partially she wouldn't even let me use the truck to take him out to eat) but amn this stings really bad. I appreciate all the good words tahnks again Jesse

7. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    weve had a disscussion of course I begged her to come back she says shes happy with her life now we are being civil with my boy brandon(well partially she wouldn't even let me use the truck to take him out to eat) but amn this stings really bad. I appreciate all the good words tahnks again Jesse

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you said you made some mistakes up top.... if so, it might take her awhile to come around and really give you a chance and see things are different. If you keep it up, and show her you've changed, she'll see it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. mudrunner78

she might but with this guy and all the new cool things he does for her I feel pretty much screwd, plus he works in the building behind mine, and they are moving 3 blocks away, what a welcome home. My wife and son are what pulled me thru that war now it seems I have nothing maybe I should have just stayed there. Jesse

9. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    she might but with this guy and all the new cool things he does for her I feel pretty much screwd, plus he works in the building behind mine, and they are moving 3 blocks away, what a welcome home. My wife and son are what pulled me thru that war now it seems I have nothing maybe I should have just stayed there. Jesse

[/ QUOTE ]

You already took the first step and admitted things could have been different. Like I said, don't expect things to be different overnight.... after some time, she'll see you've changed.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. mudrunner78

thanks for the encouragement Jesse

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    took my 2000 dodge ram, all my furniture, 30k dollars, the lawn more my three year old brandon, and left a bunch of unpaid bills. this is killing me I want so badly to have my wife back

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure on gettin the wife back but if these things belong to you then by law you have to have them back. If she is with somebody else why wouldnt she want a divorce? Something has to give and at the very least you should be allowed to have some of your things back.

12. mudrunner78

kentucky is a commwealth state every thing is equally both parties, but the divorce part just seems wrong why can't we try to work on things out its not my fault I got deployed and we couldn't work out our problems, she has right to everything she has I have to fight in court for all of that
    Jesse

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

A tough situation so sorry to hear that. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope that you two are able to work things out, maybe it just needs a little time. You were off doing a very important job and deserve the support while you were gone. Definatly do not give up on your belongings. Court or no court you do not deserve to be left with nothing. Hang in there.

14. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

First off,

Thanks !
    You are appreciated here and we're glad your back!

The Down and Dirty,

Never react with the heart, use your head. (your a man, you know this! It ain't nothin new)

One step at a time, One day at a time.

I run the "Batchlor pad/Half-way house", my buddies come to "visit" when "it" doesn't work-out. Without failure, they go through hell, Big-Time! Through all the steps. It's an ugly deal, and it pains me deeply, to see a good man fall.
    But a good man never falls for long, they stand up, proud.

Everyone of 'em, have stepped up, they took the hitts like a man, stood tall, and in the end - they are far-better then before.

Take care of whats important,
    you and your child. Do what is right.

15. mudrunner78

thanks again all, I am trying to cope with it, my heart is broken(like my rear 14bolt lol) I am going to make the best of it for brandon, and the job was easy with all of you behind us and remember the fallen. Jesse

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Who's name is on the title of the truck?

NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Where's this bitch at??????

I know what you are going through. I had something similiar happen to me when I was in. Fawking people who do that crap are fawking worthless. Forget about her, she's done went and ruinated anything with you cause no matter what, you can never build up the same level of trust that y'all had before. Kick her stupid ass to the curb and do what you can to take care of your kid.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    kentucky is a commwealth state every thing is equally both parties, but the divorce part just seems wrong why can't we try to work on things out its not my fault I got deployed and we couldn't work out our problems, she has right to everything she has I have to fight in court for all of that
    Jesse

[/ QUOTE ] Then you should get back half of everything, or be paid 1/2 the value of everything. Too bad nobody has any connections too get the boyfriend deployed over seas for a year or so.

18. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

My Ex tried something similar to me when I was in Honduras. @ months into my 4 month stay she says she wants a divorce and was taking the kids. I went nuts for those last 2 months but there was nothing I could do from there. Once I got back I find she was messing with another guy. After I beat his ass for knowingly moving in on a married woman and trying to take what was mine, I convinced here that I had a private eye who could prove that her new guy was a drug dealer on the side and if my kids were going to be around that then she would lose them. Didn't take her long to realize the right choice. We moved from there about a year later and thenI divorced her /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

if she's with the other guy get him charged with adultery!!!!! big trouble in the miliatary it's enough to get him courtmartialed any piece of (I love jeeps ) that would go after a married women while her husband is overseas deserves all the trouble They can get into /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Isn't adultery still a punishable offense in the military? Sure was when I was in.

John