Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP ME!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clubba68, Jan 25, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Alright guys, once again I have gone and boned it. My girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow, and I haven't gotten anything for her. I have a card to give her, but come on... I need some ideas. Something that is readily available like at malls, stores, etc. Somewhere in the $100 range. I am kind of tight on money right now what with school, and Christmas, and one of my parents (who normally help support me through school) losing their job. I need ideas, and I need them fast! She doesn't need jewelry (she already has enough). She is going to be 20. She has a nice car that doesn't really need anything, she likes nice things, but likes things from the heart more. Anything you guys know that come from the heart? I'm no good at that kind of stuff, but if you give me some ideas, I can pass them off as if they came from my heart! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That, and I will be forever indebted to you. Any V-Day gifts that you guys are thinking of getting your girls that might work? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Does a bottle of Astroglide and a cylindrical object operated by batteries give ya any help???????????????

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

No help that I need. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Come on Bubba. I know you have some ideas.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Diamond earings, or necklass. Kay Diamonds has them in the $100.00 price range.

5. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Every kiss begins with Kay

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well... since you don't want jewelry... why not get the chickadee one of them prepaid credit card things... how's that commercial go again?

Don't know what tha bitch wants, give her one of deez thangs, foo... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No help that I need. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Come on Bubba. I know you have some ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gift certificate to her favorite stores is always good..........

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Even though you said no jewelry, this is always a fall back item...

A really nice sterling silver bracelet (since money is limited, you can get a nice one as opposed to a cheap gold one) would be something I'd like. Lots of times they come with a charm, like a heart on them that can be engraved. Take it to a trophy type shop, and have them put her name on it in a nice font (call first, some places don't do jewelry). Things Remembered does this type of thing at the mall, but I wasn't really impressed with their jewelry quality. But maybe they'll engrave it for you even if you buy else where which could make it easier.

Is there a concert she wants to see? Even if the tickets have not gone on sale yet, you can write in the card when they do, you'll buy them for her and you to see it. You can also buy to place in the card a gift certificate for a place she likes to eat. So before the concert, you'll take her to dinner first....

I'm a bit weird, but when I was going out with this guy, he bought a new receiver for my r/c car. I loved it. I needed a new one, and he got me one, the one I wanted. In other words, he listened to me, and bought me what I wanted. I liked the receiver, but I liked the fact more he took enough interest to get me something I could use, and wanted. Think back about something she might have mentioned, or enjoys, and what does she want or need. You don't have to always get jewelry, just show you were actually listening and interested...

9. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Candy & flowers. Those never go wrong. Maybe even a teddy bear or something cute like that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Candy & flowers. Those never go wrong. Maybe even a teddy bear or something cute like that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Build-a-bears and a nice dinner are winners. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Good ideas!
    Any more? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have over 10K in inventory and you couldn't find her anything in the store? LMAO

I'd go with a build a bear and flowers. get a blank card and write your own stuf in it, remember BULT NOT BOUGHT"

13. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Anyone else?

14. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

A gift certificate for a "spa treatment" I.e. 1/2 hr massage/facial. Every girl like to be pampered. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Or... give her your own "at-home spa treatment" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Fill the tub with bubble bath and rose petals, wash her hair, buy some face mask stuff(at any drugstore for about $3.00), glass of champagne, followed by a long massage.
    (any of the guys out there...this makes a great/low cost Valentine's gift as well...also for the ladies...men like to be pampered too... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

15. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

A dozen red roses, preferably delivered, always work.

John

16. pfloydmaster

pfloydmaster 1/2 ton status

The craze going on right now, I believe, is the Italian Charm bracelet. Not expensive and charms are aplenty and easy to change on the bracelet. Add to that a nice dinner (not Mickey D's) and you have scored!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    a cylindrical object operated by batteries

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    No help that I need.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not you that Bubba was trying to "help" with that idea, my friend.....Anyhow, save the vibe for Valentines Day- it's a more appropriate time for gifts like that. The only problem with giving her a sex toy is that she may ditch you when she realizes that she doesn't need you around to satisfy her. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif