Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!!!!! Members Please Read

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by migvon, Mar 15, 2002.

1. migvon

migvon Registered Member

I need to talk to anyone who has installed a Specialty Tops Co. Fast Track version on a 73-75 Blazer. I am having trouble with the installation and the reps from the company are having a hard time helping because they can't see what I'm trying to explain to them. Any help from anyone would be much appreciated. The wierd thing is I have installed one of thier tops when it was Kayline and had absolutely no trouble at all. The difference is that the first top was a snap version. Thanks to all members in advance for just reading this. Anxiously awaiting your help!!

2. BASSMAN

BASSMAN Registered Member

Wish I could help, but that's one I have not tried yet
    Good luck
    Jack

3. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

I dont personaly have experiance hear, but why dont you go ahead a ask your queation or explain you propblem so that psomeone can help you when they read this.
    Ike

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

I would like to help I don’t have that top and don’t see what it is you are looking for but I know a lot about J**PS and top for them and might be able to help so tell us more
    I have repented and have GMC /forums/images/icons/wink.gif