Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP My roommate is a vulture

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Oct 11, 2005.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm trying to figure out what to do about my current roommate. Everytime I cook a meal or something he is always eating it. He doesn't ask he just grabs a plate and goes for it. It doesn't matter if its hot off the stove, or in the fridge chillin. He will eat it!!! I have asked him to stop several times and to at least ask me if he wants something, but he still does it. Today when I was like dude WTF?? why are you eating my food again? He said just grab something of mine. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but he doesn't have ANYTHING!!! I'm thinking about putting laxatives in the leftovers and leaving them in the fridge :D :D What do ya guys think

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My room-mate stole my pop until I shoved a mouse trap in the case. Hasn't happened since. You can get into big trouble for putting chemicals in someone's food but if nothing else works... :whistle:

3. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I was keeping tabs on you post. I was wondering how things worked out for you.

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

It might work...unless he's constipated!

I went to a vocational school,and the "Food Trades" class make the snacks for our morning break at 9:45 AM every day..once in a while the guys in that class would sneak a bunch of Ex-Lax into the brownies or chocholate cake,or whatever the snack was that day!..all the "cool" kids were forewarned about this out in the smoking area before school started--all the kids considered "nerds" would end up eating the snacks,and the next day,about half the school's population would be absent!...unfortunately,I was evidently considered a "nerd",because I ended up with the hershey squirts once after eating tainted cake.. :angry1: :angry1:

All I know is I never ate the snacks anymore--I brought my own from home instead..so yeah,I'd say that might discourage him... :rolleyes: :crazy:

5. jekquistk5

I might just purchase a small fridge for in my room, but like I said he even takes stuff right of the stove while me and my g/f are eating in the living room/ dining room. When I go to get seconds, there aren't enought for seconds!!!! :mad: :mad:

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

get some hot hot hot sauce, and put it in the left overs... some habinero extract should do the trick

7. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

hit him with a boat paddle

8. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Have sex with his mom.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And post the pics on the Internet :D

10. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

Im a big guy, and I like to eat... If some tool was swipping my food right from the pan... man down. Im not sure how big of a food fan you are, so you may not want to go to jail for it, and if that is the case start stealing his gas. If he isnt buying food, and is eating all of yours, stop buying gas and fill your tank with his.

11. jekquistk5

Ok I was going to yell at him about it but I just found out his dad had a heart attack last night So hes kinda freaked out about it!!! Maybe tomorrow would be a good time! :D

12. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

perhaps thats a good idea, no sense in poking at the bear. It sucks for his dad, but it good benifit you? Maybe he will move back home or something.

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice. Or make chili with a little extra "kick" :D

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Make a special treat heavy on the Kayanne pepper. Put it in the fridge and go wheeling.

15. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

See... the way I see it if you put laxatives or any other chemical in YOUR food and he eats it, it's HIS fault... he ate YOUR food, so technically he can't file a lawsuite. I'd say hit him next time he eats it fresh, or make his favorite meal, make sure he doesn't eat it fresh, and mess with the leftovers...

16. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

i had a roomie that was just a super slob and would eat my food sometimes. i usually wrote a note on them indicating that said item belonged to me until i release it from my posession, and if he messed with it, i would remove one of hes testes, but leave the other just because i could. he got the point :haha: :haha: , well not the end of my blade.

i second the hot sauce thing. there are some hell fire pepper juices available.

17. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

another good way would be to get a couple cans of cat food, add some mayo, chop up some celery add leave it in the fridge. he will have a suprised look on his face when he bites into that tuna fish sandwhich.

18. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

The best is making chili with a can of dog food.

19. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dog food chili and cat food tuna salad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

20. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Add the exlax brownies and the look on his face would be priceless
    :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: