Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help, need a fair price on this seat

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevyracing, Oct 27, 2002.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

What is a fair price on a rear seat out of a 69 Blazer. It needs a new cover. It has the males ends of the seat belts but not the female. Thanks.

John

2. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

ive seen them from 50 bucks to 200 bucks depending on condition.where are you selling it?100 dollars would probably be a fair price.

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I am in Eastern Colorado selling it to a member in California. I just don't want to rip anyone off. I have never seen one of these for sale before and wasn't sure what to ask.

John

4. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

i bought my seat for 150 without seat belts. slighty torn on the back side of the seat, also the arm pads were gone. i've seen them from 25-250. if you're thinking of reuploster(sp) them, you may want to look at the early chevy blazer seats, they are very similar and ccould probably interchange the cushions and cloth/vinyl.

ARQ.

5. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

I bought a rear seat from board member "Kilomonjaro" for $150 with out the seat belts. The seat is black and in perfect condition!