Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP NEEDED*got one comming thanks*

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by DesertDueler, May 30, 2003.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

My rear driveshaft just blew up and I need one. It is a 87 k5 with a 700r4/208. Any help is great. Cheap is preferable since I still dont have a job, and the worst part of all is I just sold my spare about a month ago.

Dan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Re: HELP NEEDED

10 bolt rear?
    slip yolk right?
    give me a length if you can. and a spline count and diameter on the slip yolk. no promises, i have been very busy. but ill do my best.
    Grant

3. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

10 bolt rear, slip yoke. I will get back to you on the length and spline count.

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I got a spare that you can borrow. I will need it for next Saturday's run to Crown King, but you can borrow it this week and for awhile afterward if you need to.

I don't know if you can get a set of wheels to pickup, but I might be out your way on Saturday (tomorrow) and be able to drop it off. Like I said, I will probably have to pick it back up this Saturday and get it back to you on Sunday (provided I don't destroy it on CK). From then on you can borrow it for awhile until you can find a shaft or have yours fixed.

Harley