Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help needed with info on Suburban body

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Urban Warrior, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Newbie

Hello all,

first I would like to say sorry, if my post is wrong here, but I don't know where else to ask.

I am new here and must confess that I don't own a Suburban (unfortunately, because I love this kind of truck)

As a modeler I try to build a Suburban body, for a R/C-model. Now I've already cut up two nice Chevy Pickup bodies to get a longer version with two doors per side. But I got stuck as I realized that the Suburbans seem to have a special structure on the roof (raised aft portion with maybe four ribs on top). I would like to ask if someone here could be so kind to send me a picture of the roof from a Suburban dating between 1981 and 1991, it seems like they all have the same body styling in general (except grille, ...). My email addy is: martin@zurru.de

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards and a nice weekend!

Martin

2. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

i would glady get a pic for you if i had a camera /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    however there's another section to this site, thats only suburban's, if you don't get a response here, try posting over there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

also i strongly recommend getting a sub, there so choice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif