Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help NEEDED

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by hotstuff, Aug 28, 2002.

1. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

Hey Guys and Gals I need a piece of rear deck for my blazer.I was out wheelin when my fuel pump S_ _ T the bed.I had to cut my floor open with an air chisel cause that is all i had available at the time,now i need to put a cover over it so water does not invade the back.I figure that if i could get a piece about 18"x18" a put a seal under that it would be a trap door.Now it is alot easier to change the fuel pump if it ever happens again,So does anyone have a parts blazer they could cut this out of PLEASE.
    Thanks
    HOTSTUFF
    General Motors should have already done this sort of thing,instead of dropping the tank,hitch and all that happy horseshit.F.Y.I if you have a chance do it,it's easier in the end

2. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I may have what you need, I'm scrapping a 77' k5 rite now!! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif Whats it worth to ya?

3. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

How's 20 bucks sound
    hotstuff

4. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

I guess jk5 didn't think 20 bucks was enough.So is there anybody out there that might have this piece needed to replace the hole in my rear deck after being on the trail when the fuel pump [censored] the bed and having to hack it open with an air chisel.Now i need a piece 18"x18" to patch it together,is there anybody scrapping a blazer that would cut me a piece
    hotstuff

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Dude, I got a piece of floor but its 14.5" wide by full width. I could cut an 18" section off for you if it works *shrug*. The only prob is you're clear across the continent from me...have you checked the local yards? I'm guessing you didn't save the piece you hacked?

Rene

6. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That is good.....are you in a hurry....let me know /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Jerry

7. 91k5NC

91k5NC 1/2 ton status

if you can find a piece of 1/4 aluminum to put in their that should work fine, i have some if you really need it.

8. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

that is fine! just tell me when
    hotstuff

9. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sorry didn't see this right away. Will a section of truck flooring work for you? If it will, there are couple of trucks in town that I should be able to get a section of bed flooring for you. PM me if interested.