Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help on posting pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazn88, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Blazn88

Blazn88 Registered Member

I need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif on how to post pics in the forums. It's probably something really easy, but I can't quite finger it out and it's getting me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif...

2. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

I'm no expert, but I will attempt to expalin.

First you find a site to host your picturs and will allow links to your pictures. I use www.imagestation.com. Once you have found the a site you must copy the address ending with .jpg Copy the address and go to the post section and click on the UBB code-Image for the pop-up. Paste the address ending with .jpg there. and off you go.

[​IMG]

If you need more help Pm me and I will try to help you more. it took me several times before I ever got the hang of it.

3. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

I forgot to mention, do your testing in the TEST section in the forums above. Somebody will be willing to help out there. i don't think this the place, but anything to help a fellow out.

4. Blazn88

Blazn88 Registered Member

Thanks for the help, I'll give it a try.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif