Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help on seats!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tim_87, Oct 26, 2001.

1. tim_87

tim_87 1/2 ton status

i have a chance to get what to be early 60/40 seats out of a 86 chevy caprice. my question is how hard will it be to put these seats in a 87K5. these seats are in top notch condition

musicman

2. tim_87

tim_87 1/2 ton status

looking for info.

musicman

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Not too hard if you are the kind of person that can fab up some new brackets, will they fit width wise? I f so get a couple o' buckets and put under them to see where you want them for ride hieght, then make brackets.... It depends on if you can weld or atleast bolt something together and feel safe with that, and depending on what year you have anything might be an improvement ... like my truck [​IMG]... I f nothing else this will bring this post to the top again so you don't have to do it ...I hate that when I have to do that[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!