Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BurbLover, Apr 4, 2005.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I just found out my Mom's house flooded over the weekend. So, My brother & I (he should be here anytime from AZ) are leaving CO tonight (Mon) for Upstate NY. I will be going I-70 toward Columbu, then head up to I-90 into NY. Then I-81 across to Marathon.

If you might be able to help, please post up with contact info or PM me. Also, I will be going to Marathon, NY, which is between Syracuse & Binghamton. If there is anyone local that might be able to help, that would be great.

As of now, the water has gone back down. River was over 6.5' high and my Mom still can't drive into her driveway as too much water for her car. I guess the water is low enough it is out of main floor, but who knows what the damage will be.

Looks like a busy week.

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

sorry to be far away, but make sure you look into emergency relief , i know new jersey has declared it so maybe ny will too

good luck

3. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

I am just off 70 on the east side of Indy. Might be a good layover stop for you. More than willing to help any way i can. Thats provideing you dont mind dogs and teenagers. :grin: I will pm you my info

Tom

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

dont forget to take lots and lots of pics for later if thay need proof of damages. sorry man.

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

When this happened in the early 90's, they declared it a hazard area or whetever, However, the beurocratic paperwork was such a PITA, my day said f*** it.