Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help Please

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RATAH, Oct 4, 2003.

1. RATAH

RATAH 1/2 ton status

im getting errors
    and cant get CK5 to load,
    no idea how i got to this page but
    here are the errors im getting
    Thankyou for any help and info
    i also emailed info@coloradok5.com
    but it came back to me with this error
    The original message was received at Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
    from dhcp024-209-002-041.cinci.rr.com [24.209.2.41]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    ... while talking to mail.coloradok5.com.:
    >>> DATA
    <<< 452 Insufficient system storage
    <info@coloradok5.com>... Deferred: 452 Insufficient system storage
    <<< 554 Error: no valid recipients
    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 1 day old
    here's the errors i get on the website,
    anyoneelse having trouble?

SQL ERROR: Sat, Oct 04 2003 12:23:41 -0700 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130
    Main Index | Chat | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

SQL ERROR: Sat, Oct 04 2003 12:23:41 -0700 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/1/blazer90/coloradok5.com/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Niether can most of us..

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

and every one is at blazer bash...damn them, mabey he did this on purpose so we will go next year /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am getting the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i can get to the forums by using the jump button at the bottom of the page /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yup, that's how I'm surfing it too, through thr jump button.

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

me three /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    i am getting the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i can get to the forums by using the jump button at the bottom of the page /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whew... this makes me feel better. I've been getting errors since Saturday am but while poking around to see what works I could see other people viewing forums. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I was beginning to think somebody was trying to tell me something. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. wa_jeeper

wa_jeeper Registered Member

Still the same problem here, I was getting it yesterday and still getting it today... I just use the recent post button and then click on forum...

9. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I could not even log on!A whole day without K5, now that sucks!!!!!!! could have been a virus or something in the servers.....................