Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP RIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Itali83, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I'm gonna order my parts from GMdirect today. I didn't see a number on there to call, I would much rather talk to a person to deal with shipping and stuff. How did you do it?? you did order from gmpartsdirect.com right????? I just want to know how you ordered it, how it is being shipped, where it is being shiped to if not your house stuff like that. Thanks a TON in advance!!!!!
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>

2. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Anyone??? I'm having troubles ordering from them. Just need some help!!!!!!!!
    Ben 87 Jimmy

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Sorry, Ben .......... I haven't ordered yet either, I was haggling with my local dealer a bit......... I'm not sure how they send it out either. ........ I'm trying to find out right now during my lunch at work .......... keep me informed and I'll do the same !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

4. kumma

kumma 1/2 ton status

I ordered the pan from them thru the web site. no problems i just use a dedicated credit card for internet purchases. shipping was figured thru truck freight, they contacted me by e-mail to make sure they were shipping to a business address. i never saw a phone number for them.

Craig

"Why is there a <font color=red>watermelon</font color=red> here?"

5. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

i emailed them about a phone number i could call and this is the responce i got from them....

All correspondence through our firm is by email only to document all transactions. We will be able to help you in every way by email. Please note all correspondence is required by email for accurate records and future training purposes. We strive to operate a secure customer friendly web site. No orders have been or will be processed in any matter other than being processed through our verification procedure on our website. We are serviced through a secure server and will not jeopardize our transaction history. Thank you for your inquiry. www.gmpartsdirect.com

hope that helps..

Prembird
    [​IMG] <font color=blue> If it aint</font color=blue><font color=red> LOUD </font color=red><font color=blue> Then turn it </font color=blue><font color=red> UP</font color=red> [​IMG]

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Cool ........thanks guys ! I've ordered stuff online beofre and don't have any worries, I was just trying to get a better deal through my local dealership first.

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

7. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I tried ordering stuff, but when I got to the checkout, my total for parts was 613 bucks, But with shipping the total was 915 dollars. I wrote them another e-mail today telling them that I think something was wrong, so I had to send them a copy of my checkout page, but they were closed so now I have to wait until tomorrow to see if that is wrong or if I have to pay 300 bucks for shipping. Which is so F_cking obsurd!!!!!! I'm getting really really pissed off now becuase I can't talk to a F_cking person, if they just had a number this would all be figured out by now and they would be like 700 bucks richer, but no, e-mail only. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so Mad right now!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of just making a floor our of flat stock!!!!! Sorry, my italian temper is catching up to me.
    Ben 87 Jimmy