Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!! S10 4x4 upper control arms? low/no rust?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bablazer73, Jun 29, 2005.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

My 91 S10 blazer has bad cancer. The body is shot. But it is SO dependable I really hate to get rid of it. Anyways, the upper control arms are very rust and the passenger side has holes in them. Can Anybody help me with a "high quality" used set??

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

2wd or 4x4? I'm not sure if there is even a difference on the upper arms but it is probably best to get the same ones.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i was loooking under a 4x4 s-10 blazer earlier today and it looks like the arms come down way farther( out towards balljoints) than 2wd ones,

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

4x4 are different. need 4x4

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I don't have a 4x4 S10 parts truck but I can get anything you want at the yards around here with no rust on them. Looks like the lowest price on car-part.com was $21 each from a wrecking yard in Spokane...

Spalding Auto Parts USA-WA(Spokane) E-mail 1-800-366-2070

Call them up and see if they will ship directly to you.

6. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

ive got a 86 4x4 2dr s-10 blazer i'm bout to scrap, its a pretty nice body and did run&drive well til i sold the motor/trans/case, any thing else you might want? i've got it all, but i'd like to keep the rear diff(new posi+big axles), front clip, skid plates, doors and seats, but the rest is up for grabs, i'd even sell it all as one but no title :(
    truck was no abs, man tranny, 2.8 red body, red/maroon int, newish shocks,etc
    i can hack the frame and send you the whole fr susp cheap, i'd prefer not to take it apart by hand, but i would for the right price, anything you want on a pallet in upstate by next fri :deal:
    i have lots of S parts if you need newer or whatever :deal: