Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help To Determine Pricing

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JT Topless 75, Mar 28, 2003.

1. JT Topless 75

JT Topless 75 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I need help in determining the value of a solid used SM465 4 speed manual transmission...I am selling it locally here in Richmond VA and don't know what to ask for it. It was in front of a full time gear driven transfer case. Can anyone help me determine the market value of this tranny? It worked great when I pulled it out of my newly wrecked '77 Blazer.

Help?

2. burbBoy

burbBoy 1/2 ton status

I paid $100 here in upper michigan for one. They have been going for a little more then that on e-bay lately.

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Help?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds more like a for sale post to me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Help?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds more like a for sale post to me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly. He's planning on selling in his local rag and doesn't know how much it's worth.

We've been down this road /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif He's cool with this post.

BTW BUMP!!