Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help wanted...Service Writer

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by GEORGIA GABE, Aug 7, 2006.

GEORGIA GABE 1/2 ton status

May 25, 2005
    I own and manage an auto repair shop in chamblee, ga. we are looking for a service writer to help me out. here is what I put in the paper.

We have an opening for a Service Writer position. J&L has been serving Chamblee and metro Atlanta’s car care needs since 1959. We are family owned and operated with an emphasis on personal service and honesty. The right person for this job will be honest, hardworking, personable, and clean cut. Our customers are considered family and we need someone who will treat them that way. We believe that our employees quality of life has a great impact on the quality of work they do. For that reason we will never be open on the weekend, Our hours are M-F 7am-5pm. We use a computer program to generate estimates and work orders, therefore computer experience is a requirement. If you are ready to work in an environment where you are part of a family, not just another number, give us a call.

Gabe Parker