Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!! Whats a 71 worth?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, Feb 5, 2003.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

The Deacon at my church has a 71 C 20 that he is selling. I was curious if all you 2wd ers could help me out on what its worth, because its probablly different than a 4wd. It is all original, has all the trim, interiors original,its a longbed, has a little over 100,000 some odd miles, dont know exactly. The engine is rebuilt, a 350,and it has newer paint. Its an automatic. If you could help me out I would appreciate it!

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Youy know I'm not sure your going to get a lot of people here that are going to have an idea on this site. WHile we do have many members with 69-72 K5's the trucks are a whole different ball game. Might check this site The 1947 - 1998 Chevrolet & GMC Pickup Message Board Network These guys are very big on the 67-72 trucks. Probably look through thier for Sale section and get a good idea on what these trucks are worth.