Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help: where to order draglink ends?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddybuddy, Jun 13, 2005.

1. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

hey guys, i have a superlift 4" draglink, but the ends are worn out. where can i get 2 new ends? they are different lengths than the stock ones, so i doubt stockers would work on it.

thanks guys

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

IIRC the drag links have the same taper as the TRE's. Double check that with a parts catalouge (sp?) though. If they are, then you can research which ends you can replace them with based on the specs in the catalouge.

However, I'm suprised that it won't work with stock drag link ends.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

They are IIRC superlift order deals from them.. the threaded ends are Bigger then the 44/10 bolt threads in the stock draglink
    I had that arm for a little bit and one end was worn out..I took the arm and the old end and just started going though the ends they had..
    I belive the end I got was off a 86 ish 8 lug 10 bolt tie rod...I am not 100 % sure so just ask to see a few differant ones..

4. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

so i should just go to a parts store and find draglink ends off of a 3/4 ton truck? the top and bottom ends have reverse threads, is this the same with the 3/4 ton?

also, is there a site i can order the superlift ends?