Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

....help....wiring diagram?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazeonchevy, Jun 8, 2006.

1. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

does anyone have a good wiring diagram that shows all the wires from the fuseblock to the turnsignal/gauge cluster/any other switch behind the dash? i cant figure out this problem. the turnsignals wont come on. but the emergency flashers will. i figured out my shorting out problem with the gas gauge i think. but i still cant get the turnsignals to work. this is on a 76 blazer with tube type fuses. any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.... thanks
    -sam-

2. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

You're a better man than I, as I *still* haven't fixed my gas gauge. (Of course, I've not actually touched the truck, either :haha: )

Anyway, check out

http://brochures.slosh.com/wiring/

or http://brochures.slosh.com/ and click on "Wiring Diagrams."

-- A

3. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

thanks for the quck reply. i need to figure this out so i can get it inspected then be able to drive it (im borrowing my dads truck for the time being) so i want to be in the blazer as soon as i can. i need to go get our test light.....my brother left it in his truck and hes at work.. makes things harder because i dont feel like making one.

4. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

shoot me an emal and I'll send you scanned/colored wiring digram for 75 from haynes manual, poster printed 4x4pages makes a nice table cloth and fairly easy to read while standing up at table. kinda big (depending on what conneciton you have let me know if you have something other than dialup and I'll send form workif larger dpi needed, dialup here at home

knells@sti.net

5. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Did you check the flashers the little silver round things on the fuse block. Sounds like to me that is what it may be having one of these little beasties go bad can do some weird things. Try 2 or 3 others, I have had problems with the cheap ones in my blazer (73) Also try switching them then if the turn signals work and the flashers don't you know what the prob is.