Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help with brakes/lift

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SchnorrCS, Jan 31, 2007.

1. SchnorrCS

SchnorrCS 1/2 ton status

First off, I searched, but didn't come up with anything solid, so here goes...
    Just did a 2.5" flip kit and the tuff countrys up front to match, and now I need longer brake lines. I think they'd be good for the street just driving to work and junk, but I wanna try out the new flex!!!
    It's a 74 Blazer with a D44 front and 12 bolt rear. Anyone have any napa part numbers for lines I could use? Would really help alot. Also, how long should they be? I don't need anything like the blingy stainless steel, rubber ones will do. I need one for the rear end too. I think I'd just need to replace the rubber line in the middle of the rear, the one that goes from under the truck to the axle. Little help? Thatnks in advance brothers.

2. Jason4x4

Jason4x4 1/2 ton status

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53116, try in there, do a search in that thread, and there is a couple options, on the rear, most i've seen will just unbolt the line "T" on the rear end, and put a spacer in there to raise the line, 2.5" spacer should be fine on the rear line.