Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!!! with defroster vaccuum line

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevyfumes, Oct 30, 2001.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OK so it comes out of the intake and goes into a filter then goes into the firewall and then where exactly... I just pulled it out from uder the hood and I cant see where it goes now help

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

On <font color=orange>mine at least</font color=orange> it goes from intake to vacuum canister, thru firewall to a 'tee', which is accessible if you pull your glove box door off, up by the heater box. You can trace it from there to the heater control/'solenoids' that open and close the 'doors'.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Frank do you have AC, ours might be differant..

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

4. motorheadnelson

motorheadnelson Registered Member

Hey mutt bunch....I'm going to have a way better much cool unit than you...you know that...had to get your goat...the fi 468 you know. Next time, check out the mirrors.....they blink!