Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help with Leaking Transmission

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazer88k5, Aug 26, 2002.

1. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Aug 23, 2002
    Hey New Colorado K5 member here!! I am enjoying the club so much, and look foward to getting my decals so I can represent here in Modesto Ca. (Nor Cal.... joining Nor Cal Big Dawgs to!)
    Here is my problem....88 K5, I have a leak somewhere around the transmision.. I do not know enough to attempt a repair myself. I don't want to take it to a repair shop and get charged and arm and leg. I want to learn more about my rig... so if there is anyone around the Modesto or and hour or so away I would be willing to come to you if you can give me a hand in fixing. All I can offer is pizza and beer!! LOL and of course I will buy all needed parts. I don't want this done "for me"... I want to learn with someone willing to teach.. I have basic tools and will buy what I need to get the job done. Maybe down the road I could return the favor to the next person who needs a hand! Thanks