Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help with parts source

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by quicker, Feb 4, 2007.

1. quicker

quicker 1/2 ton status

I have quite a big list of questions but I figured I would keep it small to start with.

My current issue is parts for or a complete rebuilt heater ac system for my 1975 blazer. The interior portion is ok but I need a new heater core. The engine bay portion case is fairly messed up I was looking for a new shell/ housing and maybe new rubber for the door for separating heat and ac.

Any sources for parts or a rebuilt heater or ac system?

I also need vent parts, a gauge cluster and exterior Cheyenne emblems.

Thanks for any info.

2. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

LMC has alot of it. Engine portion of case, you would be best in a junkyard. Vent parts Lmc, junkyard or I now i got some. Gauge cluster- sure you can find one here if you post in parts wanted. Emblems- there is a set on ee-bay right now.

3. quicker

quicker 1/2 ton status

Thanks.. I did check out Lmc, I don’t like E-bay soo much but I will look. I will be calling the yard tomorrow to see what they can do for me.

Thanks for the help.

4. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Heater cores don't seem to differ much. Check out RockAuto.com, PartsAmerica.com etc for best price.