Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help with pics

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by toddol1971, Dec 12, 2004.

1. toddol1971

toddol1971 Registered Member

Hi. Just wanting to see all the truck pics. When i go to members rides it says i must register? Whats that all about. Please help for i would love to see all the trucks. Thanks in advance

2. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

try retyping username and password and see if that works

3. toddol1971

toddol1971 Registered Member

isnt working for me. I click on members rides & a few picture boxes come up. When i try to open them it says that i must register to see pics. I then click on the register thingy & it goes to a screen that says something about the website is going thru some changes & i can use this other link until there made. I click on the other link & it is the ck5 forum list.. can someone check into this for me please.. Im dying to see all the pics. Thanks for any help.. Todd:xmas:

oh yeah when i tried to type my name and password it says my password is wrong.. This is funny cause that same password has enabled me to post on this very post.. Yes i tried to retype it. I also had my wife do it just for grins. I dont know whats up:confused:

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I have the same problem, wont let me view anything saying i dont have access etc etc. But I see Steve is updating it soon so I'll hold out until then and then hope it works!