Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help with smog equipment, manuals, references, etc

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by arq, Apr 13, 2004.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I am looking for reference manuals that list or not list smog equipment for a 72 blazer. when i got the blazer it did not have any of this stuff. If i can get enough info i'm going to court.

anyone know how to determine where a 30+ yr old vehicle was purchaced??

i also found a statment that all 73 and older vehicles are exempt from all smog test/inspections, but also states that if it was present it should remain there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

thanks,

ARQ.

2. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am looking for reference manuals that list or not list smog equipment for a 72 blazer. when i got the blazer it did not have any of this stuff. If i can get enough info i'm going to court.

anyone know how to determine where a 30+ yr old vehicle was purchaced??

i also found a statment that all 73 and older vehicles are exempt from all smog test/inspections, but also states that if it was present it should remain there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

thanks,

ARQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see what I can find, Ill talk to the referee and see. It wont be til next week cuz ill be out of town for a few days.

To find out with it had from the factory you should see if you can find an umderhood emissions label, it lists what the engine is supposed to have.
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I'll check my books too and if I find someting I will photo copy it and put it in the box I'm sending you /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif