Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help with the War Effort....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aandpman, Apr 15, 2003.

1. aandpman

aandpman 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Just realized that my CK5 membership had expired <font color="red"> 7 months ago </font> ...I'm so embarassed /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I just redeemed myself and renewed my membership and bought a couple of nifty window stickers while I was at it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So, I encourage all you old CK5'ers and newbies too, to do your part for the war effort /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif and buy into the best Board on the 'net for wheelers.

Help make up for the CK5'ers who are eating sand right now and may not be able to renew their memberships for awhile, and buy some nifty stickers, too. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Help Steve with CK5's global expansion and efforts to banish <font color="brown"> Weapons of Mass Transportation </font> (rice burners).

(So, Steve, what do I get for the shameless advertising plug? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Help Steve with CK5's global expansion and efforts to banish Weapons of Mass Transportation (rice burners).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...

3. aandpman

aandpman 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That's a new one that I just made up.

Thought someone would get a kick out of it.