Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by firefighter184, Sep 16, 2005.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Not sure how much longer I will be employed by my current company. My company truck is my DD, but if I leave, I have nothing but a Blazer with a motor in pieces. Anybody interested in taking this project on for a cash reward? I really wanted to do it as a group effort/BBQ.meet and greet kind of thing, but time is running out and I am getting desperate. Anybody?

2. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I already offered, and its always open. If you want to link up some time and work on it I'm game. Or if you want to find some way to move it down to my garage. Either way, just let me know. Later,

Z

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

350 chevy complete engine out of a 1986 suburban, runs great, does not burn oil. this is a Carb motor. $400
    Scott
    303-980-6548
    303-903-9851

John, this guy is located in Lakewood. That'd be a cheap and easy solution. I can pick it up and deliver if you need a truck. I've got the K10 and C10.

4. firefighter184

Zakk, thanks man. I'm having a hard time with scheduling because of work, but if we can get it to your place, or if you can maybe come over next weekend? Understand that the motor is TOTALLY disassembled. It's just a block and a bunch of parts.

James, I figure I should be able to find somebody to put this motor together for $400, as opposed to doing a carbed motor. Thanks though.

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Hey dude,
    Sorry I hav not called just been busy trying to fix a few things around the house. I will come get my tools and all of your motor parts this week and in my spare time I will get it built for you. Agine sorry for not getting back with you :o

6. firefighter184

Fixed it for ya, gimme a call when you wanna come over. :D