Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HELP!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bennevis, Jul 9, 2001.

1. bennevis

bennevis Registered Member

I am in Saudi and wife is moving to England Friday. I have a 14FF axle that the movers said they won't store at the last minute. Looking for help in Colorado Springs to put it in storage, wife can't move this on her own. Anyone that would be able to help respond via this forum, or my email (jtfswa.j2.csg1@eskan.af.mil), looking at tuesday or wednesday. Sorry for the late post. If so I will let you know where and when. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Eric

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Re: HELP!!! (CO. Springs!)

Sorry, I'd help if I was closer. Someone out there is in the Springs. Anyone got time to spare some mussel for a fellow K5 buddy??????

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> If I lived close, I'd help ...sorry.

L8r,
    . Riz . <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</A>

4. lvmyK5

lvmyK5 Registered Member

I am In colo-springs and willing to help but I don't have a pick-up so that part I can't help on maybe sombody else will have one I'll see what I can do anyhow

Do you have a place to store it?
    or a truck to move it, if it is loaded

Let me know I'll do what I can

You can never tell how deep it is untill your in the middle of it and usually thats to late