Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help

Discussion in 'Audio' started by NightWolf, Jul 25, 2000.

1. NightWolf

NightWolf Registered Member

I need a system for my 84K5. I would rather stay away from Jensen but not go as far as Rockford. ( I like there speakers just dont care for there amps) Any sugestions would be alot of help. ex. Head unit, amps, subs ect... Pictures and diagrams/drawings would be even better. I know how to install most of it but not all. Money IS a object but i would rather save up and do it right then go cheap and do it a few times. Also, Can anybody explain to me in detail on how to install a second batt. Would like to go with OPTIMA but dont know which color is the best. Please tell me what I will need. I listen to mainly Rock as well as some rap. Im not goin for any compititions but would like to keep up with most of them.

Thanks,
    Wolf

This is your brain--Chevy-- This is your brain on drugs--Ford--

2. KingSmoth

KingSmoth Registered Member

3. NightWolf

NightWolf Registered Member

Thanks ill do that

Wolf

This is your brain--Chevy-- This is your brain on drugs--Ford--

4. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Check out www.crutchfield.com If you buy a CD player from them, they'll include the dash kit and wiring harness for free. I'd go with either a Pioneer or Clarion. Both pretty reasonably priced.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad