Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Aug 7, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Guys...I'm not kidding. I'm about to flip out. I'm supposed to be moving in, what, a week? And I haven't a gawd damn clue where, which means, I don't have anywhere to live lined up.
    *bites fingernails*

I was packing up the house so that made me feel better. But the house is all packed up now.

*takes three big breaths*

And it's not like I can kick anybody's butt for it either. It's just the way things have been going right now for me /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I'm basically waiting for nick to land a job. People say, "Oh, I'll get with you early next week" and the fawkers don't...so Nick calls them. "Oh...uh...I'll give you a call on Friday." They actually call him and then say, "I've got to talk to so and so on monday to schedule a second interview with them". Monday comes and goes, half of Tuesday goes and Nick calls and gets an answer machine. The fawker is out of town.
    And it just goes on and on and on.....

What to do...
    *continues to bite fingernails*

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Move to Kans-Ass and I can help him get a job!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Then again, why the heck would anybody want to live in "Tornado Alley"? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Can you guys put your stuff into storage for a month and hang with the in-laws til Nick gets a job?

Rene

4. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

What does Nick do?
    Seems like you said something about construction..if so maybe I can help I have A LOT of contacts being a building inspector and maybe I can help.
    Problem is it is not in San Antonio, it will be somewhere local to D/FW.
    Let me know or PM me if I can help.

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If you move to my neck of CA you can stay with me for as long as you need too... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Moving my house on the 14th. I know SD is a long ways away, but the offer is open.

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear things aren't going as well as expected. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I think I read this already by some one else but why not store your things and stay with Nick's parent's? (assuming that that is an option) I wish I was a little closer to help you guy's out.

Keep your chin up. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Something will come his way soon.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Who in their right mind would move out here?

9. ChevyCaGal

Maybe in your neck of the woods, but it's pretty nice here and the location in general kicks butt if you consider what there is here to do and what's within a few hours driving distance... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Maybe in your neck of the woods, but it's pretty nice here and the location in general kicks butt if you consider what there is here to do and what's within a few hours driving distance

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the only benefit I would get out of living in Sacramento would be the relativly short drive to the capital so I could unleash a a** whuppin flurry on the legislature, bunch of commies. Oh wait, there was that one night at the Motel 6 with the honey with the blue camaro. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Actually, I'm more of a "The American West would be better if California dropped off into the ocean" type of person.

I want New Mexico, but I'm thinking southern Utah so I can run all the Mormons out. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

The state on a whole is decent... it's certain parts and people (maybe 10% who wreck it for ALL) we need to drop off the planet which make the rest of us look bad...

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I've given up on this state. At one time, I would of offered you the Vice Presidency of the New Confederacy after I had taken over, but I figure it's better to give a little and let the bozos have this place and I'll take my toys somewhere else. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I keep trying to float a mesure to split the state, lop it off clean just south of bakerfield, sorry Skigirl, but you just gotta go /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Doesn't seem to be working though, if they are going to take our water the least they could do is pay for it /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

14. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Come to CA, I've got a job waiting for him, Union construction type job.

15. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Uh-ohh, Muddin's gonna be liveing on the streets - bummer! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Thought you had that handled?
    Jezzz, you just like liveing awn the edge or what?

16. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Just hang in there ... I know it's not much comfort hearing that sort of thing from
    someone who doesn't have your situation hanging over their head, but believe me,
    I KNOW where you're coming from. I've been there - and I suspect a whole bunch
    of people on here have also been there. And they'll tell you that it always seems
    pretty bleak, but it WILL work out. Then you'll be laughing about how freaked you
    were over nothing. Keep telling yourself it'll be OK!!

Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it!!!!
    This too shall pass. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

17. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I keep trying to float a mesure to split the state, lop it off clean just south of bakerfield, sorry Skigirl, but you just gotta go

[/ QUOTE ]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....*thud* /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

18. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

lop it off clean just south of bakerfield, sorry Skigirl, but you just gotta go

[/ QUOTE ]

You know she'll end up being the queen of the new Cali-island and some how figure out a way to tell us about it.
    LOL

19. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You know she'll end up being the queen

[/ QUOTE ]

She can't. There's one million man queens already here that she'll have to fight. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif