Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Help....

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by K5 NUTT, Jun 26, 2003.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Brother in law is headin up here on friday for the 4th holiday....anyone who lives near a pepboys can help...in the spray bomb section they have vinyl dye...dark brown cap...need the brand...part number...etc so i can try to find some up here in junction somehow...Mosesburb knows exactly what i am looking for but doesn't have the time with his new job...need to finish a few items in the chalet and i really need to find who makes this stuff and the part number to start lookin...nearest pepboys is back in phoenix...or if they even are in colorado it would be denver...and if i can get the info soon enough maybe the bro inlaw can scoop up a couple of cans and bring them with...

Doug

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Patience, brother, patience. I have to go down there tomorrow to pick up a 3/16sae-1/4sae flare adapter to charge the A/C in the Olds (being that my A/C guy moved to Colorado). I will see what they have available, and if it's the right stuff I'll score some for you and send it and the rest of your goods with Jason. You'll be sniffin' paint in no time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.
    Make me do my own A/C work will ya...../forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Later,
    Nick

3. mosesburb

Got you covered man. Scored the second can on the way to baby class. Contacted Jason and he will stop by on his way home from work and pick up the paint, tach, clutch and manual.
    Enjoy the goods,
    Nick

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Thanx bud...Jason will also be bringing you a 5.9 parts book dean copied for you..

DW

5. mosesburb

Mmmmm, Diesel parts.
    Yeah, I pulled a real boner today. Took all your crap, uh, I mean high quality, tested, used auto parts to work today, i.e. tach cluster, illlustrated parts book, and paint. Jason came by at about 12:00P and I gave him the goods, then he said "wasn't there a part for Leigh??" Ummmm, I don think.........oh, son-of-a-beeatch!!! The most important part you needed (for obvious reasons) I forgot on the bench...D'oh!! So your wife gets a few free kicks at my ass, but enter Sherry. She got done at the doctor's office in time to save the day (and I guess my life). She went home, grabbed the clutch and got it over to Jason's before he left. Yeah Sherry! So I guess Leigh owes Sherry a pan-o-lasagna when we visit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!! So anyways, right about now, your parts should be somewhere in Utah seeing some gorgeous country by starlight on their way to a miserable existence in your truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Enjoy the goods and don't sniff all the paint in one sitting!!
    Enjoy the company, next year it might be me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif!!
    See ya,
    Nick

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

It better be you bonehead...lol. Swung by Kevin's shop this week and chatted...he is doing fine but busy as per usual...seemed to be in good spirits...told him you were doin just fine and that i chat with you weekly...thanx for gettin all the parts rounded up for us bud...Jason should be here early this am...won't see him till after work tomorrow...suckin up more o/t. Had 26 hrs this paycheck...and since we are bi-weekly i got to keep more of it...mainly enough to do up the spare motor for liegh's burb so monday i will drop off the motor to UTE..more o/t will result in a nice 400 for the chalet...gettin there slowly...if i can get the 400 fixed soon i might be able to salvage some chalet explorin this summer....

DW