Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

help!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Jan 5, 2004.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i need a little bit of help gettin back on track. you see, im a senior, and i want a lifted truck by the time i gradjiate. but there no way im gonna be able to afford to do this SFA conversion by then. so im being tempted to cop to a 4" rancho IFS lift. so, i need you, fellow CK5ers, to help convince me why its important that i finish this SFA swap.

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Because if you buy a IFS lift, you'll put it on, then a week later think dang, I wish I had finished my SFA swap. Then not only will you be out the money for the IFS lift and your time doing it, you'll have to pay even more to do what you wanted to in the beginning, and take more time... when all along if you had waited, you probably be done by now (if not then shortly later). Now because you have to start over again, who knows how long and how much...

Oh yeah.... I forgot to add, IFS sucks... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well if you already have it set in motion go through whith it. IFS isnt the best for a full sized truck, on mini trucks its alright. I say finish it and be happier in the long run