Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Her side His side...LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Aug 25, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

HER SIDE - HIS SIDE

Her Side of the Story:

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but could tell there was something wrong. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him? Was he mad at me? I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was bothering him. Was it me or something else? I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the cab on the way back to his house, I said that I love him, and he just put his arm around me! I didn't know what the hell that meant because, you know, he doesn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to break up with me! Why didn't he want to talk about this? So I tried to ask him about it, but he just switched on the TV. Why would he rather watch TV than talk to me?

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep, hoping he would get the hint that I was upset and wanted to talk. I was so hurt that he was out there watching TV while I was in here going through emotional turmoil.

Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we had sex. I thought that maybe he would open up after we shared an intimate experience like that, but he still seemed really distracted.

So afterwards I just wanted to leave because I was so upset, but I just cried myself to sleep. He didn't even notice how upset I was!

I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm on emotional overload. I'm so confused. I don't think he loves me anymore.

Why does he have to play mind games with me? I mean, do you think he's met someone else???

His Side of the Story:
    Played badly today - shot 93 - can't putt. Felt kinda tired. Got laid though.

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

LOL! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

My side: LMAO /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Her side:That's so rude /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dear diary /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Bahahahaha.......good one Mike /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif