Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Herassmint, everyone this is my special ME post .

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 8, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ok everyone, I need another padding opportunity, so I have an excuse now, and this isnt referring to anything else, just my specialness, cuz i am like special K /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    I think Herassmints are cool, then herass is minted /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif everyone please respond to me and make me proven special /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

don't you spell that hurasment [I love Jeeps] chop... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I don't like hairy asses, butt to each his own. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

herassmint....do you mean this...

[​IMG]

5. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

yup your one funny [I love Jeeps]

6. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

The way I see it........"her - ass - meant"............ /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

A special quote from nobody special like me

[ QUOTE ]
    " im not mad at all, i thunk its all funny, dosnet bother me a bit to get me back. As a matter of fact, i like to see a good one now and then"

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    If I have offended anyone, well, I apologize, and if its someone that likes to joke with me, well, i DONT apologize /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif fun is fun, and tissues are next to the exit /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    tissues are next to the exit

[/ QUOTE ]

WHERE WHERE I can't find them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    If I have offended anyone, well, I apologize, and if its someone that likes to joke with me, well, i DONT apologize /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif fun is fun, and tissues are next to the exit /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a search ya loser...

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

A$$ Mints? Hmmmm..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Supository fart knockers for chicks?

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    " im not mad at all, i thunk its all funny, dosnet bother me a bit to get me back. As a matter of fact, i like to see a good one now and then"

[/ QUOTE ] Nice edit job.