Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Herculined!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by LlanoK5, Mar 30, 2003.

1. LlanoK5

LlanoK5 1/2 ton status

Well, since my brother brought a small gift of Herculiner a month ago, I finally got it in. It's kinda strange looking from the rear to the dash with nothing in there. It looks great! Only problem....I forgot the rubber gloves, so my hands are Herculined too. Small price to pay for such a cool look. Next project: seats, engine, lift, wheels, tires...ect.

Kirk

2. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ..I forgot the rubber gloves, so my hands are Herculined too. Small price to pay for such a cool look. Next project: seats, engine, lift, wheels, tires...ect.

Kirk

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there goes any plans you may have had of sitting around pulling your pud /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Got pictures? (of the TRUCK, THE TRUCK)

3. MudFlap

MudFlap 1/2 ton status

I herculined mine too and I got it on my hands, I couldn't find anything to cut it. I just had to wear it off, took about 2 weeks.

Trey

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

a dish scrubber pad thingy(the yellow and green sponge type) and a little auto hand cleaner is very effective in getting that stuff off of hands, face, arms, etc.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

...how about getting off your hootus? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j